•♦• Email Sign Up •♦•
•♦• Contest Winner •♦•
• The Facebook contest winner is "Janene Scarborough" She is one of the many fans to help us reach 1,000 fans!!
• Please email - firstname.lastname@example.org -your shipping address so we can send you your prize!
• You have 24 Hours to claim your prize!
•♦• Search this blog•♦•
- The latest Dont Get Hit News! paper.li/DontGetHit/134… Thanks to @mbrmagazine @BikeArlington #berlinmarathon2018 #nb5thavemile 4 days ago
- The latest Dont Get Hit News! paper.li/DontGetHit/134… Thanks to @BikeLeague @BikeArlington #arlingtonva #bikeva 1 week ago
- secure.acsevents.org/site/SPageServ… 2 weeks ago
- The latest Dont Get Hit News! paper.li/DontGetHit/134… Thanks to @BikeLeague @BikeArlington @AAAnews #bicyclefriendly #ibikeivote 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Safety belts no longer apply to just passengers and drivers. Teaneck Councilor Elie Katz and resident Harold Gellis have paved the way for pedestrians to don reflective belts while they stroll the town when it is dark. Continue reading
This article has been moved to our blogger blog at: http://blog.dontgethit.com/2013/03/11-things-you-should-do-to-make-night.html
If you live in an area with a large deer population, chances are you’ve had a close encounter with these timid but hazardous creatures. Accidents involving deer and vehicles are common, especially along stretches of road without streetlights. Deer are hard to see in the dark, often nearly invisible until they’re staring directly into your headlights. By this point, it’s too late…a collision is likely to occur. Continue reading
This post has been moved to http://blog.dontgethit.com/2013/01/can-emergency-help-find-you.html
Article moved to: http://blog.dontgethit.com/2013/01/night-driving-tips-worth-knowing.html